Friday, February 12, 2010

Letter from Grandma

I had to share this beautiful email from your Grandma P.

I wanted to tell you of a little project I’m working on. I was cleaning out my desk a few weeks ago and I found a little frame in the 18th century style that I’d been planning on using for something or other. So I am doing a tiny little life-sized Isaac footprint to go in it, with your initials and Chip’s and the date. I brought his little print in to work and enlarged it so I could make a pattern.

Also,

I made our two quilts during the last winter Olympics 2006, deliberately. I wanted something that will always be easy for me to remember when I made them. So I’m making Isaac’s little memorial quilt during THESE winter Olympics, which I thought made a nice “circle”.

Your grandmother loves you a lot, little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment